We had incredible worship time this morning. It's like, all of a sudden in the last two weeks everything has just CHANGED. Like, everyone is going through stuff individually & having major breakthrough, & we may not even know what everyone is going through but it's affecting us all as a group...in a positive way! It's just been awesome to see people changing & growing & the effects it has on all of us.
After school I had lunch with Lydia & we had such a great time just talking about what God is doing in each of us lately. It was really encouraging, I love our chats.
Oh! I also found out that I get to play drums for this youth thing in March, it's called The Gathering, & basically all the youth groups in Kenosha get together & worship & stuff, & I get to play! I'm so excited. I love playing for worship, but this is doubly exciting for me because I really have a heart for the youth. I guess I feel like it was long enough ago that I can offer some sort of wisdom, but not so long ago that I can't relate, you know? Anyway. I'm REALLY excited about it. We have our first rehearsal monday after school.
Now I'm doing laundry & cleaning my room to prepare for my Mom coming tomorrow! I'm so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment