Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dear Thursday,

You are always such a weird day because of Prophetic Worship. Haha. We met at Teresa's house for class & discussed chapter 5 of Humility. Then Teresa made us all go around the room & assess ourselves to see how we're doing in the humble department. Anyone who wasn't humble before sure is now. Oy. After class the girls had some prayer/discussion time & it was just...really great. I think everyone really opened up alot, & I'm excited to see what God is going to do in the next 3 months. We had a short Ear Training class & no Theory (since we ran so long at Tre's), so that was nice.

After school I met Tate at Starbucks & we talked about all the crazy things Skilletfans do on the road. There was much laughter. Hahaha. He's a cool guy, really enjoyed hanging out.

My Mom gets here in 2 days! Aaaahhhh I'm so excited! I should go clean instead of write this!

No comments:

Post a Comment