Monday, February 22, 2010

First Practice.

Today was great. My team led worship, & a bunch of the local alumni came, & Brian Cowen took some pictures during worship. Musically everything sounded great, spiritually it was totally refreshing, & it was just a really great time together. I loved it.

Class was alright...it was kind of a flexible day because Brian was in doing photos. And JL wasn't there to do God's Lavish Grace, which was a bummer. But Kim taught a great Exploring Worship class about having faith to step out prophetically. Really really good.

I had my first rehearsal with the Pleasant Prairie worship team tonight. I think it went really well...we just picked a 4-chord progression & had some free worship time. Maybe it was because I played this morning, I dunno, but I just felt so...ON tonight. Came up with some cool new fills on the spot & just let myself get lost in the worship. I was hardly thinking at all, I was just feeling everything. I get to play for the first time on sunday March 21. I'm excited! And glad that I have alot of time to rehearse & learn new songs before then.

With everything that's happened today I'm surprised I feel as chill as I do. It's nice.

1 comment:

  1. awesome! glad to hear you had such an excellent day dear!! ♥

    ReplyDelete