Today has been frustrating. Not for any particular reason...just kind of everything piling up I guess. We had Pursuit of God with Kal in the morning, followed by class with Teresa where we continued from what Kim taught yesterday in Exploring Worship about prophecy. I talked with Teresa at lunch, & that was pretty good too. She is going to put me in touch with her husband's cousin who is a filmmaker; he's currently working on a documentary about trafficking. So we'll see what happens...
Worship team practice was good this afternoon, we started arranging "Yours Is The Kingdom"...not my favorite worship song, but it's kind of fun to play. Hard. But I think once I get it down it will be good.
Tonight is like my only free night this week & I am dedicating it to homework. So, I apologize for the short post, but my Mom is coming this weekend & things must get done before then. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment