Scott continued his eschatology teaching today. Holy crap. I never knew there were so many end times theories. I can see alot of things I agree with & don't in each one...I grew up on more of a dispensationalism background, so I tend to lean more towards that, even though there are some things in the true dispensationalist theory that don't really line up to me. But the amillennialism makes sense in some ways too...it all comes down to rapture or not. I think that there could be a rapture, but it's not like I'm expecting it every day when I wake up. God can do what He wants. Technically no one will really know until Christ returns anyway.
After lunch we had midterm reviews in Ear Training & Theory. Ugh. I'm nervous. But we don't have to be at school till 9:45 monday, tuesday, & wednesday of next week, & we get out at 2:30 every day, so that will help ALOT. ALSO! Found out today that John Cooper is coming in to teach our Songwriting class on wednesday! Awweessoome! Guess which day I'M looking forward to most this week? Haha.
Worship Teams were actually not bad considering I haven't practiced in two weeks. We started learning Greatest One by The Spark (which you can hear on their Myspace, second song on the playlist)...pretty sure they could have picked an easier one to start off with, but hey. Haha. It's kind of hard to play, but really fun when I get it down.
Umm...I think that about wraps it up! I'm glad I came back, after all.
this blog makes me smile =) i'm glad things are looking up again!! love you girl!! ♥
ReplyDelete