Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Long Day...Short Post.

I feel like so much happens in one day I can't even keep up.

We started reading Pursuit of God by Tozer today. Wow. How much more simple & honest can you get, really? It's going to be really challenging, but it will be an awesome read, I can just tell.

Today we had class with Teresa & she just talked to us about really getting into the Bible & memorizing Scripture. I need to do this. Like seriously...I hate memorizing, but I love it when I'm in a situation & the perfect verse just pops into my head. If you were stranded on an island with no Bible, how would you read it? You have to know it.

My team leads worship tomorrow, then we have Keyboarding in the morning & John Cooper in the afternoon! So excited!

1 comment:

  1. good luck leading worship!! :)

    and that's an INCREDIBLE book!! :)
    i have to read it veeery slowly in order to absorb it properly, it's sooo deep. but amazing.
    prepare to have your world rocked by it :P


    ps, i love how you just throw the John Cooper thing in there like it's the least of your day's concerns. bahaha. loooove it :P ♥

    ReplyDelete