Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm Going To Be Honest.

I don't want to go back.

I don't feel like anyone there cares if I'm there or not, & that it wouldn't affect anyone if I decided not to go back. Maybe this is just the enemy trying to get in my head, but I just don't see the point. When I get back I face midterms, which I don't think I'll be able to do that well on, plus I have to write an entire song, which I've tried to start a hundred times...I'm not a musician. I'm not a songwriter. I don't understand notation, I play drums! And not even that well!

I guess it doesn't matter. I leave tomorrow at 6am, whether I like it or not.

I need prayer. I can't do this on my own.

2 comments:

  1. *supertighthugs* hang in there. really.

    you're there for a reason, never never never forget that. go back & read some of your older blogs. listen to the words spoken over you. remember the stars ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on love...God will give you everything you need in His good time. I sent you a text longer than this comment so I'll leave it at that. Stay strong. I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete