Prophetic Worship was good today, Teresa had us memorize Ephesians 1: 17-23. Whew. I'm good at memorizing but it's tiring. She also followed up on last week's teaching a bit saying how we will start to recognize spiritual gifting in each other, & that we will be able to see one another as Christ sees as & work as a Body. I think her analogy was "Spiritual X-Men." Haha...only Teresa...but her point was that we each have different gifts, & in order to fight the enemy we must be confident not only in our gifts but in the gifts of one another. Maybe you have the gift of healing but you need the power of discernment in a situation...don't you want to know who you can go to for it? Food for thought there. I love that class.
Ear Training test on monday...SO nervous...we had a practice today & I didn't do as well as I hoped. I don't think I'll fail, but I want to do better than I did on today's practice. Theory is getting easier now that we're discussing rhythms. Now THIS I can handle! Haha.
Worship Teams were GREAT today...we learned to play O Happy Day & it is SUCH a fun song to do. But it's FAST. I was sweaty & gross by the time the hour was up. I'm sure you wanted to know that. Too bad. I hope we play it when we lead next wednesday.
Hanging out with Serita tonight! Can't wait. I'm totally excited that she's my discipler.
CRAZY WEEKEND COMING UP! Liz gets here saturday afternoon, & then it's church at Kenosha sunday morning & straight to Chicago for the Skillet show! Tate emailed me a couple of days ago & needs help with the merch table, so Kate, Stef, Liz, Tom, John & I are going to go & work. Should be a great time, I can't wait. Liz is staying till monday to check out the school, so it will be cool to have her here! Good times will be had by all. But if I suck at blogging you'll know why. Ha.
ha ha! i feel honored to be mentioned in your blog :P crazy weekend doesn't even describe how i feel :P ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh excitement ^_^ ps, i work tomorrow night til close so i wont be home til around 10 =/ if u need me txt me though! i'll answer it ;-)
ReplyDelete