Friday, October 2, 2009

October?!

I can't believe it's October 2! What the heck, where did last month go?!

Today was fairly uneventful. Worship was GREAT this morning. I woke up feeling kind of blah & unmotivated, but it's amazing how God takes that away as soon as I put my mind into praising Him. I love morning worship. We had Exploring Worship with Kal, filled with tangents about the commode & dance troupes, followed by Bible Review with Tim. I'm pretty sure that the stories of Joseph & Moses are two of the most amazing stories in the Bible. You look at all the crazy stuff they went through & how they gave credit to God & trusted Him the whole time...wow. I can only pray for such faith.

Had a drum lesson today...we're working on jazz at the mo, & MAN does it suck. It's going to be great for me in the long run because it teaches independence amongst all 4 limbs, but it's freaking hard. It's like you have to divide your brain & your ears into 4 quadrants & focus equally on each. SUCK. Haha. But as frustrating as it is I know it will be good for me. It helped that I was warmed up...I did about a half hour of solid playing at the building before I left for my lesson.

Spent some time with Stef & Kelly at Common Grounds & had a delicious brownie & some thought-provoking conversation. Later the girls are headed to Kimmy's for a girl's nite, should be a good time.

As always, thanks to everyone praying for me. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment