Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day...Complete!

Obviously today was my first day to class. I woke up at 6am alot easier than I thought I would...any of you that know me well know I'm NOT a morning person, so it's pretty much by the grace of God that I picked up Filip & Hannah for school & made it there on time. Haha.

Today was solely testimonies from church/school staff, but it's awesome to hear where people are coming from & what God has done (& is continuing to do) in their lives. We heard testimonies from Tim & Carol (two of the original founders of Living Light), John & Kim (John is the apostolic leader of the church & Kim is his wife), Scott & Rhonda (one of the elders & his wife), & then our directors, Kal & Teresa. Teresa's was by far my favorite...I have a feeling about her...I like her alot already. She almost reminds me of an older version of me, & it's really encouraging to see what God has done with her & how He has spoken to her. She has incredible gifts in music, as well as spiritual gifts. From what little I know of her she is just an amazing person, & I have a feeling we will be talking much more in the near future.

This blog feels so short & uninformative...there were so many things I wanted to write about, too! I can't remember any of them at the mo because I'm so tired! Tomorrow I will take notes. Maybe. Haha.

3 comments:

  1. :) take notes LOL.

    and 6 am! i am proud of you ;-)

    hehe glad to hear it's going well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6am?
    wow!
    :P

    love you, glad your day was good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great first day! I enjoyed looking at the pics at your house Sunday. Looks like a great place to live and learn. You're going to do great!!

    ReplyDelete