All the students & staff got together in a circle & we all went round & introduced ourselves, then Teresa & Kal (our directors) went through our scheduling for the first couple of weeks & gave us a brief overview of what to expect. This year is going to be amazing, I can feel it. I can't wait to see how God works through everyone's lives on the school this year. The first two weeks is basically going to be testimonies of everyone on staff at the school & church, & all of the students. Then from there we pretty much get into all the hardcore reading & music. It's going to be awesome. I can already see God showing me things...I can't really explain it but I know I am where I'm supposed to be. It's going to be hard & scary, but totally worth it.
Tomorrow is the all-church picnic at the lake. As if tonight wasn't intense enough meeting like 50 new people, tomorrow is going to be even CRAZIER. I can't wait. It's going to be an awesome year.
No comments:
Post a Comment