Speaking of music classes, I have to have a song completely written & perform it on May 4. This one has to be a corporate worship song...problem with that is that you can't really just MAKE good worship songs, they just have to be anointed. So I will have to spend alot of thought & prayer on this one...& I have exactly two weeks. Oh gosh. Just thinking about it makes my stomach turn a little, & I haven't even THOUGHT about music yet. If you want to pray for me, I'll let you. Haha.
This weekend I'm helping Serita with The Taste, & we don't have school on friday because we are going to Josh's church in Indiana for the weekend to lead a sort of worship course, so that should be fun. Not entirely sure what all that will entail yet, but it will be a nice change of scenery.
Man, looking back over this past year I am so grateful for everything that's happened. Even the really hard & sucky things, because I still see God's hand in it. He's got my back. He rescued me because He delights in me. It's going to be so weird for school to end...every time I'm about to enter a new season of life, I just think "I cannot IMAGINE what this is going to be like!" But the thing is, I think that's God's protection; He always ends up doing so much more than I even COULD have imagined. I don't feel like I'm ready yet for what's next...but I guess I never do. Luckily God knows what's next even better than I do, & He will reveal it to me on a need-to-know basis. And I am okay with that.
...perform? oh goodness you'll do fine dear =)
ReplyDeleteGod's going to give you the song at the right time, just be ready.
it's been really great reading your blogs this year && following the changes and things you've learned :) ♥
I can give you lyrics, but you're on your own for the music part :P
ReplyDeleteI've actually been meaning to write a worship song, too ;)