I got my Vic Firth isolation headphones in the mail yesterday, so I stayed at the building & practiced with my metronome for about an hour. Now I'm home for the day with minimal homework & no plans tonight. Ahhhh it's such an amazing feeling. :o)
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Milwaukee.
Today Teresa decided to randomly take us to Milwaukee. We hung out & had coffee at Alterra by the lake, & then we took a walk & memorized Colossians 3:12-17 as we walked. It was sooo nice to get out of the classroom in the nice weather. The drive back took a turn for the worst though--2 people randomly got REALLY sick, & about 3 others weren't feeling that great. By the time we took those people home & grabbed lunch, Kal just decided to cancel afternoon classes. I think by the end of it all 7 people were home sick. Thank God I don't drink coffee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heeyyy..... you SUCK at updating. That is all.
ReplyDelete