Monday, March 15, 2010

Blaah.

Man I'm tired. Started the morning off with Q&A time with Scott while JL is in England. Someone asked about the Trinity, so I pretty much had 2 hours where my mind was completely blown. Scott is one of the greatest teachers I've ever heard...the deep theology at 8am was a bit overwhelming. Haha. It was really good though, I've got like 8 pages of notes.

Kal gave us a free period between 10 & 11:30, & I managed to get caught up on assignments, do some reading in Pursuit of God, & tune the downstairs drums. All in all a successful hour, I'd say. In Ear Training we talked Kimmy into letting us go to Starbucks the second half of class, & then in Theory Kal got into story telling mode, so it was a pretty chill day.

Now I really want to take a nap. I'm sore from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment