My Birthday is tomorrow! That's pretty much the highlight of my week. No, I lied...I get to go home for spring break on thursday, THAT will be the highlight. Haha. I can't wait to see everyone. And I'm DEFINITELY needing a break...I can't even explain WHY I'm so busy lately, I just...AM. But I will try to post more after the break is over & I've had some time to rest & collect my thoughts. Haha.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
I Suck At Updating.
Sooo, not much is going on outside the usual business, but I have a bit of free time & figured maybe I should update. Let's see...school is going well, but it seems like we've been getting alot more homework recently. Kal gave us an assignment where we have to write all our future plans for after school ends...I actually HAVE plans, but it was still a little overwhelming to write that paper. Drumming is going goooood, I finally got some quality headphones that I can use to play to a metronome, & my playing has improved a TON in just a short time. Now I just need to learn some cool fills & I'll be all set. At practice last week for the sunday worship team Karen asked if I would be interested in playing drums for worship at the joint meeting the weekend of graduation, so hopefully that works out! It would be kind of scary to play in front of so many people, & ESPECIALLY people like Nick & Lori, but it's about worship, not ability, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
our birthdays are like...hardly a week apart. that is so cool. and yes, i did JUST realize that xD it was awesome visiting & i really should blog about it eek. yaaay spring break & getting to chat again!! it's been too long =) love you dear! finish strong! ♥
ReplyDelete