Ahhhh it has been such a good day! I got to school to find my desk looking like this:

Apparently people at school know about my addiction...hahaha. This isn't even all of it, there were six 12-packs of soda total, a six pack of 20oz bottles, & some other random cans. I think in the end we added it up to like 74 cans & 9 bottles of soda. I'm set for life! Haha! Kate brought me my favorite breakfast sandwich from Daily Dose, Sam & Clyvie gave me some Swiss chocolate, & Becky gave me some English chocolate. Kimmy & John wrote me really nice cards, & everyone just really made me feel loved. Gary taught our Bible Review class on James, which is my favorite book. And instead of bands practicing for worship teams the last hour of school, we all sat outside in the sun & just chatted. It was such a great day!
Tonight Kate's mom is making me chicken enchiladas, & then her homegroup is coming over for a bonfire so I think I'll hang around for that. I've just been so blessed today by all the text messages, calls, facebook posts, & friends at school. I feel so loved!
we all love our ducky :) ♥
ReplyDelete