I went to see Switchfoot live in Chicago on tuesday with Kate, Matt, Lydia, & Dan. I forget how much I love them. God speaks to me so much through their music, I just love it. It was a great show & Matt took a couple of good videos, which can be found on my youtube if anyone's interested.
The rest of the week has been pretty uneventful in the way of news...school has just been BUSY. We have alot of assignments due next week, so I know what I'll end up doing all weekend...
Monday Brian Cowen is coming in to take photos during our worship time for next years promo materials...I'll be playing drums in worship monday morning, so who knows, those of you thinking of doing the school next year may see my lovely face on your brochures. Haha.
I think I'm going to go take a nap. I can't even think straight anymore.
*hugsssssss*
ReplyDeletelove ya chicka, eat a piece of chocolate and just breathe, it'll help =)
♥have peace.