Sorry to be so brief...I wanted to write a really long blog too, Gary taught Bible Review on the Beattitudes today & it was amazing. I took like 5 pages of notes I wanted to write about. But it's been a long day & I need sleep.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Looong Day...
No snow day. Sad times. Led worship this morning, went pretty well. I have 4 massive blisters on my index, middle, & ring finger of my right hand from drumming. Sacrifice of praise...haha. School was good, nothing too exciting to report there. I stayed after school till 6:00 working on the notation for my song (which I have to present tomorrow), then went to a congregation meeting at the beach house to find out what's going on with homegroups. They've moved everyone around...luckily I'm still in Luke & Heather's, but Stef got moved. I was pretty bummed about that. John is in my homegroup now though, & even though we always have pretty good talks we've never actually hung out I don't think, so it will be good to get to know new people. After the meeting Kate & I had to rush home & see the new episode of Psych, of course. Hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment