Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let's Try This Again...

Okay! Leaving for Cadillac tomorrow! Hopefully!

I definitely need prayer, I'm feeling alot more unprepared than I was last week. And on top of that I just found out that I have to drive tomorrow too. SO, pray for good weather tomorrow & next wednesday, & that I get enough rest tonight & I'm not exhausted driving tomorrow. It's about a 6-hour drive.

School was alright today. We had Humility with Teresa, & I'm really liking that book, even though it's totally challenging on so many levels. I found out today that Sam is recording all of the teachings on his Mac & he's going to make a DVD for everyone at the end of the year. SUPER excited about that, it will be great to be able to hear them again once I'm out of school & have a new perspective on some things.

So...yeah, that's about it. Pray for me. I feel like God is testing me alot right now. I hope I'm passing. Like I said before, dunno if I'll have internet while I'm up there, but if I do I'll write. If I don't, have a lovely weekend, & hopefully you won't miss my ramblings too much. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment