Yesterday was a good day. Really busy...I had a great chat with Kal after Pursuit of God class, it was really encouraging. After school Stef & John & I worked on the song I (they) wrote. Haha. I took a poem I wrote a few years ago & rewrote it into a song with a TON of help from Stef. John helped us put down a melody, & now I just have to present it & notate it. Oy. Haha. After we finished up I met Heidi for dinner, & straight from dinner to Serita's house. It was a really good time, she shared her testimony with me & it was great to get to know her a little more rather than talking about myself all the time. By the time I got home I was shattered, but I hadn't seen Kate all day so we stayed up & talked a little while.
Today...well, it was pretty uneventful since I missed half of school. But we had Pursuit of God with Kal again, & Bible Review with Tim. I'm really getting alot out of Kal's class...actually, all of the books we've been going through. So amazing.
Okay...dinner time...then Ear Training homework, then a new episode of Psych. Yessss.
No comments:
Post a Comment