Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm Motivated!

I ran 2 miles on the treadmill on saturday & just finished up another 2 a few minutes ago. So luckily you can't smell me through this blog. Ha. But really, I'm pretty proud of myself. Now that I actually have motivation AND time to do it, hopefully it will become a habit & I'll look great by summer.

It's snowing again.

Typical monday...we discussed The Spark worship concert & how our weekend went instead of having formal worship time. Alot of people had a really major experience friday night at the concert, & it was cool to hear how everyone was affected differently. We had Exploring Worship with Kim & talked about what it means to be prophetic. Good class. Then JL did his class out of God's Lavish Grace & totally blew my mind, as always. I've been getting so much revelation in that class it's insane. I just love it. We are so undeserving of ANY grace, & God just completely pours it out on us all the time. Totally amazing. I definitely recommend this book.

Theory & Ear were same as usual. After school Lydia & I went to Walgreens to get sunflower seeds & they didn't have any. Sad day. (Note to Mom - You could send some in my next box if you wanted to...lol.) Now I'm watching Psych while Lydia takes her turn on the treadmill. Can't wait for the season premiere on wednesday!

Okay I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. okay i HAVE to comment this since no one else has yet...
    you already look great Cara.
    don't be negative ;-)

    ps: lol @ the sunflower seed comment

    ReplyDelete