Thursday, January 14, 2010

DONE!

Midterms complete! Today we had Scripture Memorization, which I know I nailed, then in the afternoon we had Sight-Singing, which I don't think I did that great on because I can't read musical notation worth crap...but if that's the only midterm I didn't do so great on, I can live with that.

We got our Music Theory tests back & I got a 92%! So excited! I haven't found out how I did on anything else yet but I feel pretty good about everything. And it's so nice not to have homework to do tonight! So much extra time, what am I going to do with myself?! Haha.

We read chapter 1 of Humility today in Teresa's class. Man. Challenging book. I have the feeling it's definitely going to change me...not sure how that will look just yet, but I know it's coming. Dunno if I'm ready for it, but I'm not so sure you ever can be ready for that sort of thing. Prayer would be appreciated, I think.

Let's seeee...not too much else to report I guess! I'm alot more relaxed now that tests are over! One more week of school & then it's off to Cadillac next weekend, which everyone tells me will be really relaxing & fun, so I'm looking forward to that.

And now I'm going to do some Bible reading & watch a movie, because I have nothing else to do tonight. :o)

1 comment:

  1. cadillac..???


    you should text me if you get bored =)

    have good relaxingness!!

    ReplyDelete