Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crazy Busy!

These last few days have been insane! We've spent alot of time in prayer & preparation to go visit the church in Cadillac this weekend. We're all totally excited for the opportunity to go & serve one of our sister churches & I, for one, am excited with how God has been speaking to us for them. He's given us specific words for specific people we've never even met, & the idea that we might be able to impact some of their lives is just awesome. I'm not sure if I'll have internet up there or not (apparently it's kind of in the middle of nowhere haha), but if I do I will definitely be posting daily, as there is apparently not much to do there. Hahaha. We leave tomorrow morning.

I got some more of my results for finals! I got a 99% on my Scripture Memorization, a 74% on my Songwriting (the exam, not the song I wrote), & 98% on my Keyboarding. Just waiting now to hear the combined scores of Ear Training & Sight-Singing. Little nervous on those...but I'm pretty sure I at least passed, which is all I can hope for, right?

It's been a pretty intense few days in preparation to leave town, but God has also been speaking to me alot, & it's been a little emotional too...but the Lord has been faithful in guarding my heart from a potentially really hurtful situation, & He has definitely been my strength. I've been getting so much more revelation on His grace, & it's totally opening my eyes to a whole new side of Him I've never seen. So, crazy emotional rollercoaster that it's been, I can honestly say I'm pretty happy with where I'm at now. I know He's got some awesome stuff planned for me!

Packing & then bedtime! If I don't have internet I'll post next week when I get back. Here are some things you can pray for us for...
-Safe travel
-Worship teams
-Homegroups we will be leading
-Kal as he brings the message on sunday
-Good health; the enemy has been working hard to attack us in this area...about half of us have been sick this week
-That God continues to speak to us for the church as a whole & specific people there

1 comment:

  1. *tight hugs* text me chicka!! :)
    pic texts are welcome too haha. and also, love you and don't let the little things grate on you too much, it's a diff environment and won't be exactly the same =)

    ♥ praying for all of you SOWers always ♥

    ReplyDelete