Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nothing Tastes Good.

So I think I'm officially sick. Woke up this morning at 6:30am with the worst sore throat of my life. Not even exaggerating on that one, either. I got up to get some water, which didn't help, & went back to bed. And I was thinking, "Okay God, I can't get sick right now...let me go back to sleep & when I wake up again PLEASE let this thing be gone." I woke up again at 10am with no sore throat. I've lost my voice & can't taste anything, but I feel great. Thank God!

Today is cleaning day, & as soon as Kate finishes straightening her hair it will be bathroom cleaning time. Haha. I think we are going to have people over tonight to play Rockband or watch movies or something. Should be good times.

I just realized I never updated on my homegroup...it was good. Not too much to say about it because I didn't know anyone but Stef, but everyone is nice & really welcoming. Big surprise. Haha. I think I will enjoy it.

Tomorrow is church at Racine with Bethany, since Pleasant Prairie isn't meeting. I think everyone else is going to Kenosha, but I've never been to Racine & I think it would be cool to have seen all three. So that's the plan.

Bathroom cleaning time!

No comments:

Post a Comment