Today we had Exploration of Worship in the morning...I'm really enjoying that class alot. Gives alot of perspective on the purpose of praise. I can't tell you how many times I've just NOT wanted to praise God at all because I'm too tired or have too much on my mind or whatever, but it's good to hear that I'm not the only one with that problem.
We finished up Patterns of Church Life in V&C with JL today, which was good. Only like 8 more sessions to go. Haha. It's been a really good foundational class though, I'm learning alot.
We also started our Songwriting class today...I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorites because we will be spending so much time analyzing current pop culture music (including Skillet!) & studying the structure of the songs, as well as learning how to write our own. Plus Kal teaches this class, & he is such a freak anyway that it keeps things interesting. Haha.
I stayed late after school to do some drumming...worked on some of the warm-ups & I can already tell my arms will be sore tomorrow. I need to practice more.
Sorry this is so short...but I have homework in EW, Songwriting, AND still have to do my daily Bible reading.
"I have homework in EW" CLASS NAME WIN!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehaha okay i'm a dork but its okay, i'll live with it :P
you do NOT suck, and we love ya! =)
Music homework...haha yess that would be the ONE type of homework I would like.
ReplyDelete