Friday, July 17, 2009

Visas.

All of my fellow students are in the process of applying for their visas. Keep them in your prayers as they present their cases to the immigration offices this week.

Last night was a rough night at work. I thought to myself, "I'm not meant for this. How can people go through life spending endless hours at a job they don't even like?" I suppose everyone dreams to do something they love, but I want to find something I can do to help others. I can't wait to see what God reveals to me while I'm at school.

2 comments:

  1. You'll find out. You're very right, God definitely has something wonderful planned for you. You're going to come out of LLSOW and do amazing things with what you've learned, and it'll be for God, because I know that's what you want most is to serve Him...
    I'll be praying for everything that's going on.
    God bless,
    Miki

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* I agree with Mikayla... God most DEFINITELY has something planned for you =] maybe where you're at right now isn't what makes you the happiest, but don't forget that God can use you no matter where you are =)
    Stay strong & can't wait to hear more of your progress :P Just a thought but maybe you should post some of your drum covers here :-P

    ReplyDelete