Monday, July 20, 2009

Change Of Heart.

I can feel that God is preparing me for school. He is changing my heart & opening my eyes to what it truly is to sacrifice everything for Him. I'm scared, but I trust that it will be so worth it. I just feel my whole attitude changing...& it's a much-needed makeover. It's certainly opened my mind up & forced me to realize some things in my life that should change, but I'm trusting God to lead me to where I need to go.

My Mom & Joelle are convinced that I'm going to stay in Kenosha. I haven't even gotten there yet & they just know that I'm going to love it & never want to leave. I'm not so sure. The cold alone may kill me. Haha.

Three more students have been granted their visas, so that's 4/4! Thanks to all who have been praying for them & for me, keep it up because God is answering!

2 comments:

  1. lol Cara, the cold won't kill you ;)
    we live here all year round remember? hehe.

    and I'm glad to hear you're heart is being changed, oh, and I can't wait to see you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for ya...you're going to be just fine there, the cold will not kill you.

    ReplyDelete