Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Midterms...Continued.

I didn't have to be at school till 11 today. It was great, I slept till 9 & still got to school in plenty of time to practice for my Keyboarding midterm. I think it went really well! For some reason I wasn't really nervous about that one...though it WAS a little intimidating to walk into Kal's office to him & Teresa & Kim all sitting behind this big table with notes & grading sheets. Haha. I had to play the G major scale, inversions in D major & D minor, a chord progression (I-IV-V-IV), & Revelation Song in D. It took me a minute to transpose the song from G to D, but everything else went pretty smoothly I think.

Songwriting had me stressing more than any other midterms, & we had that one this afternoon. It was like 4 pages long & we had to do phrasing & roman numerals for 2 songs. I used almost the entire two hours & was still freaking nervous about it, but I finished the whole thing & turned it into Kal...when he looked through it before I left he said it looked good, so I'm going to assume that I didn't fail. Haha. I'm guessing he would've mentioned if it was totally wrong, so I feel pretty good about it.

After school Hanna & I went to Common Grounds to study for Music Theory, which is tomorrow. After some review I feel pretty confident...that's our only midterm tomorrow so I'll have plenty of time to study. Thursday is our Scripture Memorization midterm, & then Sight-Singing midterm, & then we're done! I'll be so happy when this week is over.

Tonight I'm going out with Serita, & then home to study some more.

But first, Law & Order with Roommate. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment