Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yesterday...& Today.

I forgot to blog yesterday. Whoops. SO, I'll blog today.

Yesterday...umm...pretty uneventful, Gloria continued where Karen left off last week in Stewardship In Life, so more about personal relationships. It was a good class. In Bible Review with Tim we went through Joshua & the beginning of Judges, where I realized that when my Dad put tabs on my Bible about 10 years ago, he got 2 pages stuck together in Judges, so I guess I'm not allowed to read the first two chapters of that book. Haha. And just as I was realizing this, Tim goes, "Cara, how about you read chapter one for us?" I was like, "I can't!" Hahaha. I borrowed Kate's Bible & it was fine, but I laughed.

There was a young adults meeting at church last night, & Scott did a teaching on the dangers of the emerging church. It was a good teaching, but I found myself kind of bored because it was actually alot of stuff I already heard before, which was surprising. It isn't news to me that the church is conforming to the world in relying on "experience" & "feelings" rather than doctrine & Scripture. It was still good to have a refresher on those things though.

I took Kate to see New Moon yesterday for her Birthday (which is actually tomorrow), & it was AMAZING! I like Twilight, & I don't care what anyone says. I'm totally Team Edward, but after this movie I ALMOST got swayed to Team Jacob. Haha. We met Bethany, her roommate Kenzie, & Kate's aunt Shelly there, & good times were had by all.

Today has been pretty chill. Relaxed at home, then went to Racine with Becky, where we were unsuccessful in finding Chick-fil-A. So I was sad, because I miss it. But then I remembered I will be home tuesday, & I can have a lunch date with my Mom there! I'm pretty excited. Anyway, we ended up eating at Qdoba instead, & then meeting Stef & Kelly at the mall. I didn't even buy anything, I'm so proud of myself. But then we went to Target, & I don't think it's possible not to spend money there. And besides, I needed shampoo. Not like anyone cares. Haha.

I get to go home in 3 days! I need to finish packing!

1 comment:

  1. so i totally blame you for my wanting chik-fil-a since yesterday ;-) haha. oh too funny!! anyways, have fun on your break!! it's definitely well deserved! ♥

    ReplyDelete