Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back In Keno.

Break was amazing. I ate alot & got to spend some really great time with family & friends.

God definitely used me, I think, in conversations with a couple of my friends. I felt like I actually accomplished something this week, even though I wasn't in school. One thing that EVERYONE told me is how happy I look. I love it that people can see what God is doing in my life before I even tell them. It's such an encouragement to know that I HAVE changed, & God is already using me, possibly in ways I don't even know, & may never know.

Today will be spent catching up on Bible reading & relaxing before school tomorrow. Only 3 weeks till Christmas break, & I know it's going to be BUSY. But I'm ready.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back to the climate of coldness :P

    i'm glad to hear you had a great break & that you're refreshed =)

    first bass lesson on thursday so you can tell kal since i'm sure he'll keep asking you til he finds out :P haha.

    anyway, LOVE YOU DUCKY!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete