I'm feeling much more excited now that I actually feel like I have someplace that I will be able to call home while I'm there. I can't believe I'm leaving one week from today! Prayers for safe travel would be appreciated! And also pray that I get packed in time! Haha!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
New Roomie!
I found out today I will be living with Katelyn & her family! I'm SO excited about this, & was secretly praying for it. Katelyn is also a student at the school this year, & I have talked to her the most out of all of them. We have SO much in common I think we will get along great! She was telling me today that we will have our two beds in the basement & that we also have our own kitchen & bathroom down there...as well as a big screen tv for movie-watching! I can't wait to see it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awesomely exciting Cara!! So excited for you to get here!!!!!! :D :D :D
ReplyDelete