Monday, August 31, 2009

Last Night At Home.

Tomorrow is moving day! I feel SO unprepared, but so ready to go at the same time. I need to finish packing, haha. I'll be leaving tomorrow to drive to St. Louis, & then actually arriving in Kenosha wednesday. First day of school is September 8th!

I feel like I've driven all across Oklahoma this week saying goodbye to friends & family...which is probably a big reason I'm not all the way packed yet. But if I forget something, I can always have it mailed to me...I can't get time with important people back. I'll be up all night finishing my packing, but I would say it's worth it. And thanks to Aryale for giving me an amazing book to occupy my time on my drive. :o)

Alright, time to go pack some more...I can't believe moving day is here! Your prayers are always appreciated, & I'll post again from the Tundra!

2 comments:

  1. psh. it's not a Tundra ;)
    it's just not a frying pan lol.

    can't wait til you get here :)

    ♥ love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad we got to hang out tonight. What book are you reading?

    ReplyDelete