Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Two Months From Today.

I just got an email from SOW...it has my schedule for the first non-school week & the names of all of the students. There are 6 from England, 2 from Switzerland, 2 from Germany, 3 from India, 1 from Canada, & only 1 other from the US (Wisconsin). I'm the only out-of-state American! I don't know why I find that funny, but I do. I'm so excited to meet people from across the globe!

The international students are still working on getting their visas, so pray that all of that goes smoothly.

There is a staff/student cookout on September 4th where I will get to meet everyone...I can't even say enough how excited I am about that. The 5th & 6th we'll get to meet everyone from the 3 churches, & then the 8th we start school! So crazy! Two months from today I will be starting school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment