I feel as though I'm only scratching the surface of what God has in store for me.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Calling.
I feel as though I am called to do something huge for God. I've never felt like I could be a missionary in a foreign country. I'm not brave enough. But I've always felt that God has such a special, unique purpose for my life. I really hope that SOW will help me in finding that. I feel that there is a reason that 8 months ago I was given the desire to learn the drums, out of the blue. Any of you who know anything about me know about my passion for music & my inability to find my musical niche. Drums is definitely it. I really believe that God has placed this desire in my heart to be able to serve Him in the way that I see amazing Christian artists (such as Skillet, Flyleaf, Ilia, Disciple, & others) bringing people to Him through their music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You will find what God has in store for you :)
ReplyDeleteJust trust Him with everything and put your heart into it. Everything will work out alright in the end, if it's not alright, it's not the end :) ♥