Monday, June 8, 2009

Accepted!

Wow!  First of (I'm sure) many posts.  :o)

I got a call from Kal Bergendahl, the director of Living Light School of Worship today.  After reviewing my application, hearing me play, & talking to one of my references, I am officially accepted for the 2009-2010 school year!  He said he had a great conversation with Todd, my high school youth pastor, & that he has only heard good things about me.  (Todd, if you read this, I will again express my thanks for giving me such a high recommendation!!  THANK YOU!!!!)  I have so many feelings right now...excitement, nervousness, anticipation, & more excitement.  

I will probably post once or twice more through the summer as I am updated, but will definitely be doing most of my writing in the fall once I arrive in Kenosha.  I am so ready for this experience to change my life & to actively seek what God has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment